|competent agency||National Office of Intellectual Property|
|Number of Dossiers||01|
|The form and components of the dossier||1. Declaration for registration of transfer contract (02 copies);
2. 01 copy of the contract (original or authenticated copy as prescribed); If the contract is made in a language other than Vietnamese, a Vietnamese translation of the contract must be attached; If a contract has more than one page, each page must be signed for certification by the parties or affixed with a stamp.
3. Original protection title;
4. Written consent of co-owners to the assignment of industrial property rights, if the respective industrial property rights are under joint ownership;
5. Regulations on the use of collective marks, regulations on the use of certification marks and documents proving the franchisee’s right to apply in case of transfer of certification marks or collective marks;
6. Power of attorney (in case of performing procedures through a representative)
7. Receipt of payment of fees and charges (In case of paying fees and charges by post or directly to the account of NOIP).
|Dossier recipient||Applications can be submitted directly or by post to the office of the National Office of Intellectual Property in Hanoi or 2 representative offices of the Department in Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang|
|Execution time||2 months from the date of receiving the dossier (excluding the time for the applicant to correct errors).|
|The result||– Decision on recognition of assignment of industrial property rights/Decision on the refusal of recognition of assignment of industrial property rights;
– Record in the new title for protection of the new owner and limit the list of goods/services in the original title to the transfer.
This is the article advising on “procedures for registration of industrial property rights transfer contract” by Apra Law Firm. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the hotline for further advice and support.
For more information, please contact:
APRA LAW FIRM
Address: 7th Floor, 57 Tran Quoc Toan, Tran Hung Dao Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi City, Vietnam.
Hotline: 024.23486234 – 0948495885